RG217_AR_025080
1957 to 1959 (year uncertain)
Aerial view of the Administration Building and west end of the campus looking toward the Capitol Street bridge and the Boise River. The long wooden temporary building (lower right), a converted military barracks moved onto campus, had several different uses over time.
image/jpg

Boise State University Special Collections and Archives

This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. This Item may be used for educational purposes without permission and with credit to Special Collections and Archives, Boise State University. To request permission for commercial or other uses, or to request a high-resolution copy, contact archives@boisestate.edu.