1959 (year uncertain)
The Northwest corner of Webb Hangar, a remnant of the time when the campus land was a municipal airport.
Webb Hangar, [date], RG217_AR_011979, University Archives, Special Collections and Archives, Albertsons Library, Boise State University
Special Collections and Archives, Albertsons Library, Boise State University
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. This Item may be used for educational purposes without permission and with credit to Special Collections and Archives, Boise State University. To request permission for commercial or other uses, or to request a high-resolution copy, contact email@example.com.