Campus School was built for the Boise school district as a neighborhood elementary school. It opened in the Fall of 1953. Student teachers from the teacher training program often taught there. After the closure of the school in the early 1990s it was occupied by university departments and renamed Public Affairs and Arts West.
The contents of this item, including all images and text, are for personal, educational, and non-commercial use only. The contents of this item may not be reproduced in any form without the express permission of Boise State University Special Collections and Archives. For permissions or to place an order, please contact the Head of Special Collections and Archives at (208) 426-3958 or firstname.lastname@example.org.