Health and Wellness Center was previously known as the Student Health Center. It was built as the Roundhouse Restaurant around 1950; later became the Pittenger Medical Center before its acquisition by Boise State as a student health center in 1972.
The contents of this item, including all images and text, are for personal, educational, and non-commercial use only. The contents of this item may not be reproduced in any form without the express permission of Boise State University Special Collections. For permissions or to place an order, please contact the Head of Special Collections at (208) 426-3958 or email@example.com.