The University Inn, at the corner of Capitol Boulevard and University Drive, opened in 1957 as the Thunderbird Lodge; renamed University Inn in 1982. It was acquired by Boise State University in 2006 and demolished four years later to build the Micron College of Business and Economics.
Brief history of the University Inn is contained in an article announcing its acquisition by Boise State in the Arbiter, July 12, 2006.
The contents of this item, including all images and text, are for personal, educational, and non-commercial use only. The contents of this item may not be reproduced in any form without the express permission of Boise State University Special Collections and Archives. For permissions or to place an order, please contact the Head of Special Collections and Archives at (208) 426-3958 or firstname.lastname@example.org.