The cornerstone of the original Student Union was laid in November 1941 and the building was opened in 1942. After the opening of a new student union in 1967, the building became known as the Music-Drama Building. After music and drama moved out in 1984 the building was remodeled and became known as the Communication Building.
The contents of this item, including all images and text, are for personal, educational, and non-commercial use only. The contents of this item may not be reproduced in any form without the express permission of Boise State University Special Collections. For permissions or to place an order, please contact the Head of Special Collections at (208) 426-3958 or email@example.com.