Browse this collection
Reports, brochures, advertisements and other resources that promote, or plan for, growth in the city of Boise, Idaho. Some topics of interest include:
- Aerial photography from 1938.
- General history of Boise city government
- Informative pamphlets for prospective business transplants
- Planning for bicycle lanes and paths
- Planning for a greenbelt along the Boise river
- Planning for a regional shopping mall
- Urban renewal of Boise's downtown core
These documents mostly originated from public departments within the city of Boise, but some were authored by local and national consultants.
Images used on this page and the homepage were created by Jim Duran, using imagery from the Comprehensive General Plan 1985, Boise Idaho.
Ordering and Permission Information
The contents of this collection, including all images and text, are for personal, educational, and non-commercial use only. The contents of this collection may not be reproduced in any form without the express permission of Boise State University Special Collections and Archives. For permissions or to place an order, please contact the Head of Special Collections and Archives at (208) 426-3958 or firstname.lastname@example.org.